Champs proudly provides leading Youth Sports Programs in Basketball & Football that are engaging and inspiring all communities through elite coaches and the exceptional passion for the Games. Champs Academy programs are operating across 6 locations in Dubai and more than 500 students (Ages 4 – 18 years old) that are engaged, entertained, and educated in a highly professional environment.
Champs Academies other key locations
- Champs Complex - AlQuoz Industrial Area 3
- Emirates Int'l School of Meadows - Meadows 4
- Mirdif American School - Mridif
- The Int'l School of Choueifat - Dubai Investment Park
- The Int'l School of Choueifat - Suffouh
- Emirates Int'l School of Jumeirah - Umm Sheif
- Abu Dhabi International School – Abu Dhabi (coming soon)
Champs Basketball Program
Fadi El-Khatib aims to instill his unique strategic vision to sustain and develop the overall level of Basketball Games. His motto BELIEVE & ACHIEVE has already generated outstanding results locally and internationally by improving the Sports Discipline while ensuring maximum FUN & ENGAGEMENT. The newly developed modules bring improvement to the teaching techniques and principles that are applicable not only to the competition platform but throughout one’s life: they ensure the students’ development of well-rounded motor skills in a professional and structured program that targets self-efficiency in addition to promoting various fitness components: strength, flexibility, balance, and cardiorespiratory endurance toward recommended sessions.
- Participation – Children and Youth, aged 4–18 across UAE, are introduced to Basketball and encouraged to participate in the games. The young athletes can now develop a passion for sports and be exposed to the values, qualities, and skills required to succeed in basketball and in life.
- Education – We address the individual needs of the young players by tailoring the approach and customizing the coaching exercises to their skills and age. This will lead to an alignment with the UAE’s Basketball’s Long Term Athlete Development (LTAD) model that aims at inspiring young athletes to excel in basketball.
- Progression – We encourage children and youth to achieve higher levels of performance by providing them with a consistent national development model that addresses the skills, knowledge, and attitudes which are required for young athletes to safely progress into excellence in the sport of basketball.
- Development – We create a developmental pathway for coaches through the new National Coaching Certification Program (NCCP) module.
- Character Building – We give participants the opportunity to maximize their potential, while promoting the importance of youth basketball as a vehicle to build character, discipline, self- esteem, and sportsmanship.
At Champs, we aim at promoting and sustaining the Basketball Game, here in the UAE, and globally. It is, as per the global statistics, the world's second most popular sport after soccer. With our expertise, we are encouraging students’ engagement, as we believe that sports remain a vehicle for many great opportunities in today’s world thanks to its core principles!!
Champs Football Program
Champs Football Academy is a high quality, age-appropriate football development program designed by professional, UEFA qualified coaching staff.
The Champs Football Academy program is divided into 3-phases; Fundamentals (U6/U8), Foundation (U10/U12) and Development (U14/U16).
The syllabus is a specially designed games-based program that provides players with the skills to progress to the next level.
Sessions focus on our key areas of player development (ball, game, body and mind), with the aim to provide every player with the necessary tools to maximise their individual development and enjoyment of the game we love.
Little Champs is an exciting program for children aged 3 and 4 years, designed to be the perfect introduction to the fun world of sport.
We have developed a children's football play and development program that focuses on the physical, emotional and social development of each child. Activities are designed to improve physical literacy while reinforcing good social skills in a group play and sports environment.
Little Champs are introduced to the basics of football in a play-oriented, fun, and safe environment. Using child-friendly equipment and games, we aim to develop fundamental movement skills with the goal of progressing to the Champs Football Academy program.